The Business Office is responsible for overseeing budgeting, finances, facilities, maintenance, payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, student transportation and the school lunch program. The Business Office webpage contains information for employees, parents, community members, vendors, potential bidders and the general public.
The Business Office resides in the Central Office building located in the rear of the Millbury Memorial Junior Senior High School campus. For directions and additional contact information, please visit this page.
Meet the Asst. Superintendent for Finance and Operations
Mr. Richard G. Bedard, Jr.
Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations
12 Martin St.
Millbury, MA 01527
Mr. Bedard earned his Bachelors in Accounting from the University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth and his Masters of Business Administration from Anna Maria College. Mr. Bedard holds a Department of Elementary and Secondary licensure as a School Business Administrator. He has been the School Business Manager in Millbury since 2008 and previously held the same position for the Winchendon Public Schools. Mr. Bedard has been a member of the Massachusetts Association of School Business Officials (MASBO) since 2002 and is a Past President. Mr. Bedard is currently Chairperson of the Millbury Energy Advisory Committee and the Millbury Financial Management Committee. During the Fall of 2020 Mr. Bedard was elevated to Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations
What does the Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operation Do?
Enclosed below is Mr. Bedard's Job Description:
Business Office Administrative Assistant
- Nondiscrimination and Sexual Harassment Policies
- Federal Fingerprinting Site
- Financial Mngmt. Plan. Comm. Capital Survey
- Mass. Conflict of Interest Training Site
- Mass. Dept. Elementary and Secondary Ed.
- Mass. Teachers Retirement System
- Massachusetts Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Millbury Employee Assistance Program
- PenServ 403b Log-in
- Safe Schools Log-in
- School Dude Maint. Work Order Log-in
- TASC Flex Spending Acct. Log-in
- UniPay UniBank Bill Pay
- Worcester County Retirement System