The office of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment oversees a variety of programs/activities that support the students and staff of the Millbury Public Schools.
- Home schooling
- Professional development opportunities
- Curriculum review and revision and alignment to Common Core standards
- Ongoing development and articulation of curriculum both vertically and horizontally
- State and Federal Entitlement Grants and Competitive Grants
- Mentoring and New Teacher Induction Program
- Support, resources and professional development for the new Educator Evaluation System
- Evaluation and recommendations of instructional materials, methods, and programs to support curriculum
- Analysis of student performance using multiple data sources
- District assessment calendar
Degrees and Certifications:
I began my career as a third grade teacher and special education teamchair, transitioning into adminstration as a principal for ten years, before moving into my current role as Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment.